[oletrucks] Wires for AD Power Windows/Locks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wires for AD Power Windows/Locks
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:32:07 -0500
I was just wondering what anyone else has done as far as routing the
wires for power windows and/or power locks in their Advance Design
trucks.  I don't know about the Task Force trucks, but the hinges on the
AD bolt to the inner side of the door which causes the inner edge of the
door to pivot away from the door jamb and face the cowl when the door is
open.  I purchased a set of stainless steel wire looms, but it looks
like the doors open at too sharp of an angle to use the looms.

What has anyone else done, or what can anyone recommend?

Thanks,
Mark Mintmier
1950 Chevy 3100