[oletrucks] '55-9 rear fenders, need'em?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '55-9 rear fenders, need'em?
From: Mike B <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:06:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
For free, just come by and pick them up...no rot/rust that I saw, but some good
dings and dents you'll have to pull out the hammer and dolly for.

Zip is 95361...(Oakdale).

Either gonna toss'em soon, or let you have them.  I don't want to deal with
shipping them, unless you can make arrangements for someone to come by and pick
them up....I really don't want to spend a day packing them and hauling them to
greyhound.

I'd call'em each a 50 dollar fender.

Mike