[oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] 55 chevy truck for sale

To: Brian Davis <oldironfarmer@yahoo.com>, old-chevy-truck
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] 55 chevy truck for sale
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:09:31 +0000
yes, sorry about that... the truck is a 55 2nd series. i am traveling for the
holiday right now, will send photos when i get home.Kurt 58 3100 Apache
project the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:26:49 -0800From: oldironfarmer@yahoo.comSubject: Re:
[old-chevy-truck] 55 chevy truck for saleTo: kjohlgren@hotmail.comHi, I am
near sacramento and have much family in Sata cruz. Is the truck a first series
or second? Photos? Thanks, BrianK Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com> wrote:
fellow listers,due to the recent death of my brother-in-law, i have a 55 3100
for sale. i am listing this for my sister who lives in santa cruz, ca. (the
truck is there too) i was recently out there to see her and the truck. this
what i can tell you about it; 350 motor runs well, 400 auto trans, new
battery, new tires, the truck was stripped and primered 8 yrs ago. he bought
it 15 yrs ago in texas (ya, another texas truck left the state) no cancer,
front fenders are imaculate, i checked it out and did not see any rust of
concern. it does have some funky flares on the rear fenders. i live in MI and
am using my resources in the old truck and hotrod world to sell it. anyone
interested in seeing or buying it, write me and i'll send pics. the asking
price is $6000, if no one here is interested it goes on ebay with a $6000
reserve.on a happier note... the "duracell project" is approching paint stage,
the frame is %100 with a 350 ramjet crate motor, 700r4 trans, must II
frontend, aluminum tank, fully boxed frame and a 3:26 posi rearend. everything
is in primer;fenders, doors and cab have all been blocked. we should cut-in
everything next week, install the cab onto the frame and start putting an
interior in it! i started my 58 project in 02 and boldly state it would be
ready for woodward 03, now i am telling everyone woodward 08, see you there.
oh well, the best laid plans...Kurt 58 3100 Apache project the "Duracell
Project" it keeps going... and
keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the im Initiative
now.http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGLM[Non-text portions of
this message have been removed]Ole Chevy and GMC trucks rule!To unsubscribe,
send an email (with no subject, no body, just the email), to:
Your email settings:Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings
online go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/old-chevy-truck/join(Yahoo! ID
required)<*> To change settings via
email:mailto:old-chevy-truck-digest@yahoogroups.com