[oletrucks] some of my items for sale on epay

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] some of my items for sale on epay
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 17:30:56 -0800 (PST)
these are mine for sale. except teh VW-you thought that was mine huh?
dont know me well enough? JK! =) no vw for me thanks...
anyway.. if you see somthing you like-email me directly-i have them
listed off ebay first and as such will end them now on deposit from
you.
also-you see those prices-dont match the prices on my website. its what
i will take and for listers-we can talk.
cash in person like it says but i will take a 'handshake' promise
deposit of you calling me to say you want it.
thanks guys!
mark
link to epay...
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ9653kathy