[oletrucks] fan cleanrace

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fan cleanrace
From: Tom Cooper <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:51:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I currently have a short water pump on my 350 that will be going into my 55 2nd
series Chevy. I am having challenges finding p/s pump brackets as well as
alternator brackets that will work with the short pump. I found some brackets
online but they all seem to be for the long water pump, which i can install on
my engine. However, I was wondering about the fan and radiator cleareance. Does
anyone have a 55 2nd using a long water pump? Is there pklenty of clearance and
are you using stock brackets? I hope to go to the junk yards tomorrow and find
some stock brackets for the p/s and alt. The ones i saw online are over my
budget, although ebay may have some that will work.
   Happy New Year and thanks again for the help,
              tom in sc