[oletrucks] Central Illinois All Truck Show May/June 2008 - Any Interest

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Central Illinois All Truck Show May/June 2008 - Any Interest?
From: Carl & Becky Ham <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:02:14 -0600
I'm in the early stages of trying to organize an All Truck show in the Peoria,
Illinois area either Memorial Day weekend or early-June 2008 and wondered if
any of the list members in the Illinois/Iowa/Wisconsin/Indiana are would be
interested in attending.

Planning on 24 or so classes, including work trucks, elCaminos/Rancheros, mini
trucks, customs, modifieds, and originals.

Dash plaques, tee shirts, awards for each class (including Best-Of's), maybe a
photographer, DJ service and local radio broadcast.

I'm meeting with a local truck dealership next week to layout the show and try
to get them to sponsor it.

Would appreciate anyone that think they may want to attend to email me
off-list at bigbruno7@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup