Re: [oletrucks] chevy rear suspension

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] chevy rear suspension
From: Bill Bailey <bill@oletruck.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:10:41 -0500
wayne osborne wrote:
> Has anyone on the list ever contemplated installed a rear end from a 60
> to 70 chevy truck with the trailing arm suspension into an advanced
> design (53) truck?

I thought about doing this with my TF truck one time but when I had to
move to a new state I gave the parts away in order to reduce all the
stuff I had to move.
I don't know how different the AD truck frame is but I would think if
the crossmember right behind the cab (where the trailing arms pivot)
will fit then you should be able to make it work. That's assuming that
the area around where the rear end goes is the same as the TF frame.
--
Bill Bailey