[oletrucks] missing piece of door hinge

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] missing piece of door hinge
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:54:36 -0500
I need the flat piece of metal that one end of the door hinge spring
attaches to and the other end attaches to the pin. It is the piece that
keeps the door open when it is opened all the way.
I also need the pin that keeps the door from going all the way back when
opened. I got hinges kits today, but those pieces weren't included. Does
anyone know where I can get that flat piece? I can probably do without
it, since there wasn't one on it when I took it apart, but I would
rather have a complete hinge.
        Thanks again for the help
                Tom in sc
                55 2nd