[oletrucks] engine swap

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] engine swap
From: "Paul Bytheway" <Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:41:13 -0600
I just pulled the engine and transmission out of my 90' GMC and after
freshing it up a little, plan on putting it in my 57'.  Has anybody on
the list had any experience with this that might be able to offer me any
suggestions to make the project go smother?  If any of you have done
this, what did you use for engine mounts, where did you mount the
computer, did you have to modify the floor boards at all for the
transmission?

Thanks in advance for all of your help,

Paul Bytheway
Regulatory Tech

Schreiber Foods Inc. Smithfield Utah Plant
2180 West 6550 North
Smithfield, Utah 84335

Phone: (435) 563-9340 ext. 5645

Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, please be advised that any reading, review,
forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or
any
attachment(s) are strictly prohibited.  Any other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, the same by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is also strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please so notify the sender immediately without reading it.
Also, please delete it and all attachments from any servers or other hard
drives.

Any views or opinions presented in this message or attachments are those of
the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Schreiber Foods, Inc.  All
emails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading
and
archival by Schreiber Foods, Inc.  The recipient of this email is solely
responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses," "Worms," "Trojan
Horses," or the like.  Schreiber Foods, Inc. accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this email or
any
attachment.