[oletrucks] couple more 350 questions

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] couple more 350 questions
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:01:17 -0400
Is the bottom hole of the driver side water pump mount suppose to be
able to go through into the water jacket? In other words, the bottom
bolt goes through the water pump into the water jacket, is that supposed
to be like that? I have never noticed it, but I hope some extra silicone
on the bolt threads would keep it from leaking.

Also, can anyone tell me why on a 350 2 barrel there are only two bolts
in the intake to mount the carb? There are onbly 2 holes in the carb
gasket as well, whats up with that?

Thanks again for the help,

                Tom in sc