[oletrucks] brake line leaks

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] brake line leaks
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:21:32 -0400
I have all the lines plumbed, connected and tightened. When I connected
the lines to the master cylinder I noticed leaks. I have small leaks at
the master cylinder lines, where they connect to the master cylinder. I
also have a little leaking at the fitting coming out of the proportion
valve that goes to the front wheels. Also there is a leak coming from
the "T" at the rear, the side going to the driver side rear wheel.
Is there anything I can try to get the leaking to stop? Am I going to
have to start over with new lines and or fittings? I couldn't move the
lines after I tightened them, and I didn't want to strip them out.
Advice previous experiences are welcome.
  Tom in SC
        55 2nd