[oletrucks] Engine Install Advice 250/700R4

To: lcorley@dot11net.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine Install Advice 250/700R4
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
best combo EVER!!!

im not sure about the crossmember-in my 52 the PO did a 250 swap and
its still there. im running a sm425 though but the bell is there...
hmmm.
i want to keep mine stick so my next swap was gonna be a NV4500 behind
my 250. but then i just got another 270 that turns over... thinking i
might go that way.... maybe.
eventually i want a HOT 302 with the NV4500 and swap in a 3/4t rear
axle for my tow rig. its a longbed halfton right now with front disc
and 3.31 12 bolt rear.
mark

http://customclassics.org