[oletrucks] gravity bleed

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] gravity bleed
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:03:48 -0400
I finally got my brake line connected and no leaks. I was trying to
gravity bleed them today but nothing is happening. I have a new master
cylinder, new wheel cylinders and lines but so far nothing is running
through. I took the cap off the master cylinder and connected a clear
hose to the right rear bleeder screw, which runs down into a jar.
I don't get it, it seems like gravity should take over at that point. I
guess a vacuum pump or get my wife to pump the pedal and bleed them that
way.
Any other suggestions are appreciated.
                Tom in SC