[oletrucks] original engine compartment for 59

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] original engine compartment for 59
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:46:29 -0500
Any got a photo they could send me of a 59 (56-58) would work also of an
original engine compartment. Looking specifically for wire routings from
the fire wall to duplicate on an original restoration.. you can sent to
wayne@chevytrucks.org if you have one.
Also another question - I've replaced the intake on my 327 and around 2 of
the bolt i'm getting a pool of antifreeze. I've removed the bolts and added
silicon as I know fluid can travel the bolts threads but don't think this
is the case as i added and added again. Is the intake casket the possible
culprit???    --wayne

wayne