Re: [oletrucks] hooking up a gas tank

To: TheCaptainKirk <thecaptainkirk@yahoo.com>, ole trucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hooking up a gas tank
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Kirk,
I have a tank out of a 76 blazer so I assume it is the same. Of the 3
outlets, the largest one is the input to the fuel pump. The small one on the
other side is the return line from the fuel pump. The one in the center has a
short hose attached to it and what I think is a vent valve to let air into the
tank.
I never thought about using that for my 56 truck. Hmm, is that an easy
install?
Bob Chansler
Mead, CO