Re: [oletrucks] honest Jim Carter feedback

To: oletrucks Net <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] honest Jim Carter feedback
From: Jonas Thaler <jonasthaler@jonasthaler.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:20:16 -0700
Ooops...   In case anyone read my previous posting, I left out a chunk
of text.  Might as well be thorough:

...I visited my truck in the SHOP AND AFTER MUCH CAJOLING AND A PALLET
OF Bud from Costco, my mechanic created a beautiful steel and rubber
engine mount for the front center and now I have a 1962 235 in my TF.
It runs beautifully but I will never win a truck show if the judges
notice no bird-legs!  It's not really a show truck anyway a...