Re: [oletrucks] 235 water pump

To: mike layton <mlayton64@gmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 water pump
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,
I found the pumps still listed at autozone.com. If you go there you can see the
differences between the shorter and longer versions. For the long version, look
for a water pump for a 56 truck. For the short version look for a pump for a 53
Chevy Belair. The 53 car had a 235 with a short pump on it. Or, if you measure
yours, I can tell you which it is since I have both.
Bob Chansler
Mead, CO