[oletrucks] Task Force T-shirts at K-marts - 57, and 58?, at only $7 eac

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Task Force T-shirts at K-marts - 57, and 58?, at only $7 each
From: gremlingts@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:30:19 -0400
? While doing some shirt-shopping at K-mart this week, I found two different
T-shirts that offer some Task Force T's, reduced from $10 to 7. Look for the
specialty T-shirt section, they have two rows of shirts in the display, but
they don't show but half of what they have actually, as far as different
designs. Other offerings include 62? Impala, Plymouth R/T, Dodge Demon figure,
68 Camaro, El Camino 67, and a few others.

?The 57 Truck shirt has mostly just a part grille and fender, and a REALLY hot
female mechanic ( I think the female is the star, probably ). Kind of a
fade-out photo, in red/white/blue The other T shows another grille, but more of
the truck, and at first glance i'm saying it's a '58. I could be wrong. I don't
recall seeing the hood emblem on it, which is the major identifier. kind of a
greyish shirt. Also has a nice lady on it. Getting a theme here?? :D?

?They're discounted now from $10 to 7. I only found one of the 58 shirts at 3
different stores, more of the '57. Good hunting!

Jerry in Virginia
'55 Chevy Suburban project, still no progress...