Re: [oletrucks] assembly/shop manuals

To: "T Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] assembly/shop manuals
From: "Mike & Inez Plucker" <impluck@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:32:39 -0400
Tom the assembly manual will show how the parts go together and the shop
manual will tell you how to fix or adjust the various parts. I have both for
my truck and sometimes the factory ass manual will show parts that are not
addressed by shop manual. I have been using both as I slowly put my 50 back
together.
Mike 50 3100