[oletrucks] sheet metal parts for 41 for sell

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] sheet metal parts for 41 for sell
From: "Pat Cossey" <ibewl436@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:29:25 -0500
Guys I have a few odds and end pieces for the 41 That I`m going to place on
That world wide auction site tomorrow unless one of you need them.  I have a
headliner bow,dash support,drivers side pillar trim, a set of interior door
handles and a locking outside door handle for the drivers side and a hood trim
piece that goes on the fender. I have pics and they are in excellent condition
have been media blasted and acid etching primer spayed on them.

Pat 41 art deco