[oletrucks] RE: Bolt sizes

To: Michael Brygger <bryggers@rea-alp.com>, "oletrucks@autox.team.net"
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Bolt sizes
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 01:15:24 +0000
Michael:

My 55-59 (not 49) GMC (not Chevy) Master Parts Book lists bolts, screws, nuts,
light bulbs, pins, rivets, zerks, etc. by GM part number.  Bolts are described
by GM part number and common size like "180020  1/4-20 x 3/4".  Maybe someone
on the list has an AD Chevy Parts Master with the same info.

If not, send me a list of the part numbers and I'll see if they cross in my
GMC book.

Bill