Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #3043--James Hays

To: "Heather & Joe Way" <joe@brakecylinder.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #3043--James Hays
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:11:46 -0700
Joe:     Glad to hear of your successes - your photo shows about the same
spacing as my stock 1/2 T 75 chev rim / tire. I had heard of the later model
GM truck rim off set - have to check out the yards.

Thanks for the heads up on the caster - have copy of your email in the front
end shops file. Assume stock 1952 3/4 T hub caps are similar to 1/2 T - what
was your method of attaching the caps to the Dodge wheels?

Jim