[oletrucks] heat on wire boot

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] heat on wire boot
From: "Tom Cooper" <cooptnt@att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:03:31 -0500
I have a 1974 350 in my truck and although I haven't let it run longer than
20 or 30 minutes, I believe I may end up with a heat problem from the
headers. My plugs are underneath some of the header pipes and may create a
melting of the wire boot when I let it run up to full speed, when ever that
may be.   Anyway, is there a long plug and a short plug for the 350? Is
there a plug wire boot that will not burn and melt?

                        Thanks for the advice

                        Tom in SC

                        1955 2nd