Re: [oletrucks] Air Conditioning Swap

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air Conditioning Swap
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:11:58 -0800 (PST)
the only restrictions are space, how well it fits and where the tubing goes-in
what direction...
and looks-how you want it to look.

FYI-im an AC guy and over the next 12-18 months(after my 3/4 disc conversion) i
will be creating an AC system that will use a OEM fresh air heater that will be
spaced off pass side like OEM but with AC coil in teh space.
it will attempt to look OEM but have AC. you will have to block off your motor
hole with OEM block plate  and cut 2 new holes for heater hose.
then there will be part number for cheap condensor and generic cheap compressor.
Mark