Re: [oletrucks] Rim Fitment Question

To: "Kent S. Butler" <kent_butler@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rim Fitment Question
From: Mike B <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:41:14 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Kent,

It's going to be close.

I have 15x10 mags with L60 15's on the rear of my '57, the sidewall just barely
rubs the inside of the fender.  I forget my backspace, but the wheel just
hangs over the brake drum about 1/2 inch and I have about 1.5 inches of space
between the tire sidewall and the frame rail on the inside.

Check the backspace first and go from there.

Mike