[oletrucks] Bolt-on Independent Front Suspension

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bolt-on Independent Front Suspension
From: Anthony Toprac <anthony.toprac@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:49:27 -0600
Rather than put my life and safety at the mercy of my very suspect
welding skills, I've decided to opt for a bolt-on IFS upgrade for my
1952 Chevy 3100 truck. Finding this has proven less easy than I thought,
the only source I've found so far is a Pinto/Mustang IFS with bolt-on
cross member from  Chassis Engineering
http://www.chassisengineeringinc.com/

Does anyone have any direct experience with Chassis Engineering, and in
particular their bolt-on Pinto/Mustang IFS, to recommend this option (or
otherwise)?

Does anyone have similar experience with a bolt-on IFS from another vendor?

Thanks-
--
Anthony in Austin TX