[oletrucks] My 1948 1/2t chevy for sale

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] My 1948 1/2t chevy for sale
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:34:35 -0800 (PST)
I really really hate to do it but several things are forcing me to sell our 48
chevrolet shortbed 3 window.
Ive replaced wiring harness, added mirrors and arms. Its still 6V and I killed
the battery by leaving ign on last time i drove it. it will start super easy if
i could afford to buy a new battery.
it has updated 235 and 4spd on the floor.
OEM paint worn off in spots, interior really nice, ZERO cancer or rust.

I will drive it to you if you buy it-i am that confident of its worthiness.
(offer limited to 3-400 miles from me as i cant take a week off work to goto
the east coast...)

we are hoping to get out of it what we paid for it 2 years ago- $4800 and
willing to take a loss on the time and parts we bought.
I know-same story.
anyway... hate to see it go but... payments...
I prefer cash in person when you come to drive it away but I know inexpensive
shipper and then we can talk terms privately.
this series of pictures was taken today
http://woodsonolives.com/sale/truck/48/48.html

please respond offline only-im giving listers first dibs.

truck located in chico,ca 95926(real northern california)