[oletrucks] factory assembly manual

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] factory assembly manual
From: "Tom Cooper" <cooptnt@att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:21:41 -0500
Is there a website, or another manual that translates the factory assembly
manual? At this moment I am dealing with bolt and nut sizes on the door
hinges. The manual has 322811 sp bolt and also 3722312 bolt and 120394 P.W.
and 120369 NUT. I know there probably 2 different sizes, but my truck had
three different sizes come off the hinges.  Just curious about something to
convert the factory numbers over to something I can understand..thanks

`           Tom in SC