Re: [oletrucks] 1948 Gas Tank in '53 3100

To: <dennis.mcgillis@mcgilliscompany.com>, "Mike B"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1948 Gas Tank in '53 3100
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:14:53 -0800
Dennis: Had the same idea for my 55- 1st pu - found an old 48 tank &
refurbished  - I think it has added room - seat not installed yet - most
important I think, though I don't smoke is getting the tank out of the cab -
wanted to save under rear bed for spare in original location for my driver.

If you find a source please let me know - want a new one if I can find.

Good luck,
Jim