[oletrucks] 1954 Update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954 Update
From: kremerrak@aol.com
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 07:56:39 -0500
Fellow Truckers,

Thanks in part to all of the great information provided by members of this
mailing list, she actually moved under her own power.? My 54 5 window with a 94
LT1 actually moved a couple feet forward and backward.? While the bugs in the
braking system?are being worked out, I only chanced moving in and out of the
garage.? This is a major milestone as the project started almost 7 years ago.?
My daughter wants me to drive her to her wedding in my truck.? That means I
have a lot of work to get done between now and July.

The engine kept stalling out while braking and in gear.? Any ideas on where to
look for that problem will be greatly appreciated.

Keep the faith.

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
58 panel