Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire mount - '53 AD 3100 pickup

To: <dennis.mcgillis@mcgilliscompany.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire mount - '53 AD 3100 pickup
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:46:35 -0700
Dennis:    Have a 55-1st PU - mine had a stud on the left side of the
x-member - no cross bar - though not stock think the 54 should fit a 53 -
maybe with some minor modifications.

I installed a late model pu crank up from the rear cable mount so will not
have to go under the truck if needed - stick jack handle in rear slotted
shaft through under bed face support.

Where in WA. are you?

Jim
55-1st PU