[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #3082

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #3082
From: <dennis.mcgillis@mcgilliscompany.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:58:36 -0700
Hi Jim,

My truck is in Pasco with my daughter and son-in-law, I'm in CA. We bought
the auctioned unit for $44 + UPS from Olympia and now will find out whether
we can make it work.

That late crank-up holder sounds pretty slick, do you have a picture you
could send along?

Thanks for the info.

Dennis McGillis
1953 3100