[oletrucks] 58 fender spear

To: old_chevroletgmctrucks <old_chevroletgmctrucks@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 fender spear
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:52:46 -0400
i'm at 99% paint with the exception of the bed. i shaved all the trim off and
want to airbrush the fender spear back on my fenders. does anyone have a
fender spear that they want to sell for a 58? doesn't matter what condition
it's in. i just need one for the airbrush artist to see the shape and size. i
can show him a picture of the colors and chrome. i've looked on ebay for a
month and haven't seen a 58 spear.

if anyone has a good photo of a fender spear that would also help. either
side, any 58 model would be appreciated

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

Rediscover Hotmail.: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Upda
tes2_042009