[oletrucks] RE: 58 fender spear

To: old_chevroletgmctrucks <old_chevroletgmctrucks@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: 58 fender spear
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:11:47 -0400
thanks for the info. the website had nice photos that i could download. plus i
had a list member contact me, he will send pics from his truck.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.