RE: [oletrucks] tail light

To: <scoupe@earthlink.net>, Oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] tail light
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:46:36 -0600
The tail lights are rectangular.

Item #150352039923 on das site verbotten (starts with E and ends with bay) has
a bunchO original lights for sale.  Or you could go to oldchevytrucks.com and
click your year of truck and see color pictures of repop tail lights.

Durwood 51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window 52 Burb 54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5
window

> Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:00:46 -0400
> From: scoupe@earthlink.net
> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] tail light
>
> Hello,
> Finally received my ole truck today. It has been sitting in a
> metal shed in Colorado while I readied a workshop and made room.
> So now I have questions. If anyone would be so kind as to
> answer I would appreciate it.
>
> Does anyone know what was the shape of the original taillight
> on a 50 series 3100? My '50 1st has a circular assembly with
> a license plate lamp window built in. All I can find
> in repro catalogs are square assemblies. Were they square
> or round?
>
> ThanX,
> Scoop
> 1950 3100 series 1st
> 40K original

Hotmail. has ever-growing storage! Dont worry about storage limits.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial
_Storage_062009