RE: [oletrucks] TShirts

To: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TShirts
From: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 10:09:40 -0400
I was the one that used to do the T-shirt runs for past few years, however
Bill over at http://www.hotrodstogo.com/ started doing these shirts that
could be ordered anytime as I generally made the t-shirt runs about every
other year for the entire group. I was informed that Bill is trying to sell
his business that did this and unsure if he stopped doing it or not but the
ole trucks logo is public domain and anyone can use it for any purposes. I
personally have used VistaPrint for t-shirt printing needs here and there
and have been very satisfied with their products. Bill did some good work
and the shirts I got from him have held up very well...
Bill are you still doing this? Carl do you know if Bill's still doing this?

I have included a link to a couple oletrucks logo files and as stated above,
its public domain and not trademarked or anything so use it as you wish.
However the jpg file is not a high resolution image and vistaprint warns it
may not print as clear as a high res image so i've included the orginal .cdr
file which can only be opened with paint shop pro or equivalent better
graphic program. If ya can open this you'll see some text is skewed but they
come out right when printed--don't know why but I thought it was a big deal
by my local t-shirt printer had no issues with it. You can upload this .cdr
file to Vistaprint but for some reason on the very right side at the .net
text---a little bit of the T is missing from the right side of "T". Didn't
take away from the shirt as i've used this file for vistaprint shirts... as
this .cdr is a high res vector file.
Just thought i'd throw a couple options out there for ya so here's the
files...

http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/oletruckslogos.jpg

http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/oletrucks.cdr
This one is the one that has to has to use paint shop pro to open as most
might not be able to open it - you can download and save it to your local PC
and upload it to vistaprint if needed.

I'm just mentioning vistaprint as i've heard through the grapevine that Bill
is not doing this anymore but if he is, please chime in Bill...

Paul,
I'll email ya on the side also..

--wayne