[oletrucks] Accelerator linkage question

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Accelerator linkage question
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:55:03 -0700
As you may recall, I just put a different engine in my '56 pick up, another
235 which apparantly came out of a sedan - amazing the number of differences
in the block casting between the truck and car blocks. By the way, the oil pan
is also different, if anyone else is planning on going through this.

So the last issue, hopefully, to resolve is the gas petal linkage. The arm
that comes from the petal to the lever thingy (technical term) seems to be
about 6 inches too long. I don't know how much of that is due to differences
in the blocks or caused by bending the arm while removing the engine.  So,
the question is, can anyone take a picture of the arm, installed or not, and
email it to me?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob