[oletrucks] 55-59 headliner rubber

To: old_chevroletgmctrucks <old_chevroletgmctrucks@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 headliner rubber
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:49:00 -0400
trying to get my headliner rubber in my 58. any hints or suggestions to
getting it in? started at the rear center, everything went fine until the
first corner. it won't go in, i've torn the round lockbead up at the corner.
i'll install from the other side so the torn part won't be in a corner, but
i'm a little befuddled.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC thats right for you.