[Oletrucks] 55-59 door glass frame

To: old_chevroletgmctrucks <old_chevroletgmctrucks@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Oletrucks] 55-59 door glass frame
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:22:44 -0400
i'm in the finishing stages of my 58 cab. a previous owner replace the drivers
door glass with a black frame, all the rest of my glass is chrome framed. does
anyone out there have a 55-59 drivers door glass with a chrome frame that they
would like to part out? i prefer one with a decent glass.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/