[Oletrucks] Front Bumper Brackets

To: "oletrucks oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] Front Bumper Brackets
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:16:45 -0700
Ole Trustworthy List:    Have 55-1st PU - with 75 Chev. power steering box
( frame outside ) in the way of left front bumper bracket mounting requiring
bracket at frame contact to the inside.

I have 3~4 assembly books on the truck & not one of them has a photo of
installed bumper brackets.  Front sheet metal is off - want to make bracket
alteration while out in the open.

To assure I alter the correct bracket - knowing the sweeping radius is to
the center - do the brackets step up or down?

Thanks,
Jim