[Oletrucks] 58 apache

To: <ridingwithforrest@yahoo.com>, old_chevroletgmctrucks
Subject: [Oletrucks] 58 apache
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:47:30 -0500
check out my interior build at
http://fiberglassforums.com/showthread.php?t=5697 sometimes they have guest
view turned off.

here's a few of the truck and what i started with. had to replace the bottom
12" of the truck; floors, doors, steps & rockers, hinge pockets, you get the
idea...

had the 58 spears airbrushed on.
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/?action=view&current=airbrush9
.jpg  my truck has a 350 ramjet, 700r4 aod trans, must II frontend, 89 trans
am rearend, 4 wheel disc brakes, 03 mustang hydroboost, vintage air, tilt
wheel (86 astro van), power windows (06 durango), 1 piece windows, shaved,
stereo/dvd and a full custom fiberglass interior. i painted it screaming
yellow (f*rd color)

if your interested i can bury you with pics or i have some in photobucket
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/ or search for '_ogre'. write
back with pics. where are you located? 3200 is the long 1/2 ton, same running
gear as mine, all 1/2 tons had 6 lug.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.