[Oletrucks] grill screw size

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] grill screw size
From: "Tom Cooper" <cooptnt@att.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:33:47 -0500
Does anyone know what size screw goes into the vertical parts of a 1955
chevy truck grill? I have a couple of the old screws but it is tough to make
out what they were. It looks like they may be < X > lag bolt, or maybe #14 X
> sheet metal screw, but the threads on the old screw looks to be further
apart than a sheet metal screw, thats why I think maybe a log bolt. Maybe
it is a specialty screw of some sort?

               Thanks and Merry Christmas

                              Tom in SC

                              1955 Chevy 2nd