[Oletrucks] new to the list

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [Oletrucks] new to the list
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 07:46:51 -0600
I just thought of browsing for an email list of old truck enthusiasts and found
oletrucks.

I have a '54 Chevy that I drive until my '67 Chevy truck is an every day
driver. Then the '54 will strip down to pieces for painting.

The '67 needs some rust repaired. I can do this but I'm looking at all the
repop suppliers for front fenders and inner fenders.

Prices are about the same everywhere. My concern is that I unpack the part and
find it's made of much thinner metal. Any recommendations on where to shop?

Gale Gorman
Houston