[Oletrucks] AD Truck Cover

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] AD Truck Cover
From: <dennis.mcgillis@mcgilliscompany.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:42:11 -0800
Hi Jim,

Last year we had a lot of truck cover talk. My '53 3100 needed indoor
protection from the blowing grit in eastern Washington. Many of the covers
are priced over $200 but we found the large car cover at Costco works just
fine for $35. I'll send you a couple of pictures directly.

Dennis McGillis
1965 Malibu SS-350 in CA
1953 3100 in Pasco, WA