[Oletrucks] Copy of Magazine

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [Oletrucks] Copy of Magazine
From: Bob Keeland <keelandb@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:35:28 -0800 (PST)
OK all, I occasionally read the magazine Classic Trucks to see a lot of old
trucks and see what is being done to some of them. I recently found about an
article in an old copy of Classic Trucks. I called Classic Trucks to try to
buy a back issue, but they do not have a copy of what I want. Do any of you
happen to have a copy of Classic Trucks from (I think) June of 2003. That
issue has an article titled "It's Whats Underneath."  I have several old
issues, but not that one. I would be happy to purchase the old copy from
anyone willing to sell, or I could take a scan of the article of interest. I
could even receive the issue, scan the article and ship the magazine back to
the owner.

I used to get Classic Trucks and Custom Classic Trucks quite a bit, but they
shifted managing editors and turned their emphasis to old F--- trucks. There
seems to be more emphasis on 1960s era trucks than used to be. I have nothing
against trucks from the 1960s, but it is not what I am personally interested
in. They still do our Chevys, but not as much as they used to. Oh Well!

BobK
1951 5-window 3100
1954 3600 in pieces
Arnaudville, LA