Re: [Oletrucks] Silverado fuel consumption

To: Robert Bostelaar <robert.bostelaar@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Silverado fuel consumption
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:04:12 -0500
I was a participant in that thread and agree we needed to keep it relative to
this list.

All we had to do was preface the remarks with "I have this engine,
transmission, and rear end in my '49 GMC..."

--
Gale Gorman
Houston

On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:54 PM, Robert Bostelaar wrote:

Do hear you, Miq, but have to admit, the gas mileage discussion has
been most interesting!