Re: [Oletrucks] TF pickup bed on Denver craigslist

To: <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] TF pickup bed on Denver craigslist
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:14:45 -0600
You're right!  go to denver craigslist and search 720-329-7403 (the guy's
phone number) or search '1950's chevy/gmc pick up bed - $1 under for
sale/wanted>auto parts.

And you Texans had better quit flaming me or I will activate the posse again.

Durwood @ TESRWNN
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window