[Oletrucks] Do you need any parts for ur truck?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] Do you need any parts for ur truck?
From: "jay" <ajt@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:03:37 -0500
Greetings all from East Texas!

I have some GMC fenders for 1.5 or 2 ton... they look to big for a 1/2 ton...

I got, I think it's a 59 apache 1 ton and another chebby big truck I need to
get shed of.... Anyone interested,,, if so I could post
some pics of my junkers...(These are parts trucks,,, donors)

I got a couple of top loader trannys also!

email me directly and I guess I could email you some pics...

Jay

"When  In Doubt, Empty The Magazine"

http://stores.ebay.com/World-of-JCT?refid=store
 NEW Forum-> http://www.jctworld.us/forum/
1/87 model trucks-come join-> Subscribe: