[Oletrucks] BillyBob Update - new episode

To: "Old-Chevy-Truck" <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: [Oletrucks] BillyBob Update - new episode
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:49:51 -0400
It's been almost fourteen months but there is finally a new BillyBob
Work-in-Progress log entry "The Game is afoot" posted. Not much has been
done to BillyBob in all that time but I expect the pace to pick up as I have
finally found a place under cover to work on my rides. BillyBob really does
have a garage now!

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2009/wip60.htm

There is also another Deerslayer episode called More Putzin' Around that I
posted at the beginning of the month. This episode is mostly show and
cruise-in coverage and damn little tech.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2010/dswip8.htm

Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)