Re: [Oletrucks] GMC vs Chevy TF fender question

To: "'Rob'" <rrogers57@clearwire.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] GMC vs Chevy TF fender question
From: "Jim Krontz" <jim_krontz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:26:13 -0700
I have a 57 3100 and purchased a 56 GMC as a donor truck.  The front fenders
lined up pretty good.  You will have to do a little modification (drill a
few holes for the grill), but not too difficult.

Picked up the GMC because the cab was in MUCH better shape than the 57s, and
then I had the added benefit of striping all the parts I needed. Then sold
the 56 to another guy for about half of my cost.  All in all, I was out
about $700, but picked up the cab, two front fenders, and two rear
fenders...

Good luck

Jim
57 3100